Monday, April 7, 2008

Those damn dirty apes!

Rest in Peace Charlton Heston. You were one of the few remaining true Hollywood class acts. You didn't deserve to have your brain scrambled by Alzheimers. I am glad your suffering is finally over and you can find out what Moses thought of your performance in the Ten Commandments.

I read that you were married for 64 years...to the same woman. That is an amazing number and somethign to truly be admired especially when so many current Hollywood jerkoffs seems to treat marriage like leasing a car.

Anyway, you were great in everything you did in moves as well in your life. RIP, you will be missed.

I decided to plagiarize Sandy and talk about what I'm watching these days. Battelstar Galactica finally began it's last season. YAY! DId everyone else crap in their pants during that one scene? Yah, don't lie, you can admit it.

I think Baltar's new title shoudl be galactic whore. Jebus...

Anyway, this season looks very promising; HOWEVER, if this show ends with somethign lame I will go on a murderous rampage and exstinguish the sun. Just a fair warning...Handle with care.

I'm also watching Torchwood. It's a spinoff from Doctor Who and pretty entertaining. It follows a group of special agents defending the Earth from evil aliens and something helping the occasional alien from getting screwed over by us earthlings. Pretty good show. A little less campy than Dr Who and a lot more dark. He's also doing the Sarah Jane Chronicles which is another Dr Who spinoff based on a Tom Baker companion from way back. We'll she how that does.

That's about all I watch right now. I'm waiting for Stargate: Atlantis, Chuck, Terminator and Life to start up again.

OH. I did watch the direct to DVD Stargate: SG1 movie, 'Arc of Truth'. Basically it was an extended episode of the show with and occasional 'shit' and 'asshole' thrown in. I did like it though. It was cool to see the team back together. They basically wrap up the Ori storyline for us. There is another direct to DVD coming out as well. Yippie.

1 comment:

Topcat said...

Life? You're watching Life? You found out Sarah Shahi used to be a Dallas Cowboy's cheerleader, didn't you?